BROWSER_UNKNOWN = 'unknown'
Description: Parses user-agent to get the names: browser, platform, operating system.
wms7_check_browser() : boolean
Protected procedure for determining the type of browser (about 40 checks for belonging to the type of browser):
(1) Opera must be checked before FireFox due to the odd. User agents used in some older versions of Opera.
(2) WebTV is strapped onto Internet Explorer so we must. Check for WebTV before IE.
(3) (deprecated) Galeon is based on Firefox and needs to be. Tested before Firefox is tested.
(4) OmniWeb is based on Safari so OmniWeb check must occur. bBefore Safari.
(5) Netscape 9+ is based on Firefox so Netscape checks. Before FireFox are necessary.
True if the browser was detected otherwise false
wms7_check_browser_netscapenavigator9plus() : boolean
Determine if the browser is Netscape Navigator 9+ or not (last updated 1.7) NOTE: (http://browser.netscape.com/ - Official support ended on March 1st, 2008)
True if the browser is Netscape Navigator 9+ otherwise false